Megan C. | Inside Sales Supervisor
9 Years with CustomAir
"Since joining CustomAir almost 5 years ago, I have had many opportunities to develop my sales and marketing skills, as well as industry knowledge.
I truly enjoy coming to work in such a family, friendly atmosphere. Being part of such a great company where people are friendly and supportive is an honor! We are now at a time of rapid growth and I look forward to the opportunities that come with the expansion of business."
Join OUR TEAM
16+ Years with CustomAir
"I began my career with CustomAir as a pre-apprentice and after years of learning and acquiring the skills have been promoted to Field Foreman of the Sea to Sky Division. The CustomAir owners and my coworkers helped me complete a successful apprenticeship and offer continued support in my ongoing career development.
I am always encouraged to take equipment specific courses and training to increase my knowledge and skills. I know I can always call on any of the other technicians for support and they will do their best to assist me. Whether you are considering a career in HVAC or continuing your current one I highly recommend considering talking to CustomAir. I am confident you will find it a great place to work and grow!"
Kent E. | Field Foreman | Sea to Sky Division
CustomAir CAREERS **NOW OFFERING SIGNING BONUS**
VIEW AVAILABLE POSITIONS LIVE NOW ON
Please call our HR Manager at 604-679-6923 for more information
At CustomAir, “The Difference is Service”. We exceed the expectations of our customers at every opportunity, which is why we are the technical leaders in the commercial/industrial HVAC and Refrigeration industry. We take pride in bettering the lives of those we have the privilege to serve, and as a result our service technicians are extremely important to our success and growth.
We offer competitive pay, benefits, and a great work environment!
CustomAir values integrity and loyalty, and it shows; BC owned and operated, with a 30-year stellar community reputation and an entrepreneurial working environment, CustomAir is the sought-after company for new apprentices and seasoned technicians within the trade. Here is why we have so many long-term employees:
• Industry competitive wages and flexible working hours allow for a positive work/life balance.
• Our career progression focus and HR department ensures you are setup for a successful career.
• Bonus plans that only an owner/operator business can offer.
• Fun company-wide events and a positive work environment.
• Company provided professional development opportunities, including on the job training from mentors with longstanding and excellent reputations in the communities we serve.
• CustomAir is quickly growing throughout the province which means opportunities for advancement and relocation.
• An outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off and vacation pay, medical, dental, disability and life insurance, and the best self-directed pension plan in the industry.
• Company provided uniforms, cell phone, company vehicle, fuel card, and a tool allowance.
• CustomAir has multiple large governmental, industrial, and commercial clients that ensure varied and exciting days.
Relocation assistance available to qualified applicants.
Pay commensurate with experience. Wage range is a ‘base rate’ to ‘full wage package’ (which includes per hour incremental add-ons of BFP, RRSP, tool allowance, A and B gas certificate, OFA, FSR, and 8-14% vacation pay).
• Bonus pay
• Overtime pay
• Signing/Referral Bonus (if applicable)