Join OUR TEAM
Duct Cleaning Technician
Duct Cleaning Technician
At CustomAir “The Difference is Service”. We exceed the expectations of our customers at every opportunity, which is why we are the technical leaders in the commercial/industrial HVAC and Refrigeration industry. We take pride in bettering the lives of those we have the privilege to serve, and as a result our Service Technicians are extremely important to our success and growth.
We offer Journeyman/Journeywoman, Apprentice, and Pre-apprentice opportunities at multiple locations; Lower Mainland, Fraser Valley, Whistler (Sea to Sky), and South and North Okanagan and Interior.
CustomAir values integrity and loyalty, and it shows; Locally owned and operated, with a 30-year stellar community reputation and an entrepreneurial working environment, CustomAir is the sought-after company for the new apprentices and seasoned technicians within the trade.
Here is why we have so many apprentices and technicians stay with us:
· Industry competitive wages and flexible working hours allow for a positive work/life balance.
· Opportunity for cross training and HVAC-R and Plumbing apprenticeship. Our career progression focus and HR department ensures you are setup for a successful career.
· Bonus plans that only an owner/operator business can offer.
· Fun company-wide events and a positive work environment.
· Company provided professional development opportunities, including on the job training from mentors with longstanding and excellent reputations in the communities we serve.
· CustomAir is quickly growing throughout the Province which means opportunities for advancement and relocation.
· An outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off and vacation pay, medical, dental, disability and life insurance, and the best self-directed pension plan in the industry.
· Company provided uniforms, cell phone, company vehicle, fuel card, and a tool allowance.
· CustomAir has multiple large governmental, industrial, and commercial clients that ensure varied and exciting days.
We are currently recruiting for an entry level Duct Cleaning Technician.
Responsibilities include completing residential and commercial duct cleaning, maintaining equipment, and assisting other technicians and installers.
Base Salary + incentive $$ based on performance (jobs completed)
You will be successful in this role if you:
Have a drivers license and a clean drivers abstract.
Have a minimum 6 months duct cleaning experience
Have experience in a customer facing, service environment
Are able to work independently
Are Mechanically minded and have good problem solving skills
Are physically fit and are able to lift 50lb.
Must be currently living in Kelowna, Peachland or Summerland
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: From $40,000.00 per year