Join OUR TEAM
Billing Clerk - Hybrid
At CustomAir “The Difference is Service”. We exceed the expectations of our customers at every opportunity, which is why we are the technical leaders in the commercial/industrial HVAC and Refrigeration industry. We take pride in bettering the lives of those we have the privilege to serve, and as a result our employees are extremely important to our success and growth.
As a Billing Clerk you will be working in a work-order environment and will be expected to prepare a minimum of 30 invoices/work orders, per day. Working autonomously, you will also be responsible for reviewing and reporting on those work orders, including follow-up with suppliers and customers, as necessary.
This is a hybrid position which will include remote work from home a few days a week after the probationary period.
CustomAir values integrity and loyalty, and it shows; locally owned and operated, with a 30-year stellar community reputation and an entrepreneurial working environment. Flexible hours, multiple locations, and an awesome RRSP offering are just some of the perks of joining this employee-centric company. At CustomAir we keep our employees because we offer:
· Industry competitive wages and flexible working hours allow for a positive work/life balance.
· Bonus plans that only an owner/operator business can offer.
· Fun company-wide events and a positive work environment.
· Company provided professional development opportunities.
· CustomAir is quickly growing throughout the Province which means opportunities for advancement and relocation.
· An outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off and vacation pay, medical, dental, disability and life insurance, and the best self-directed pension plan in the industry.
· CustomAir has multiple large governmental, industrial, and commercial clients that ensures a stable future.
We provide training and technical support and are committed to providing the best work experience possible. Understanding the work / life balance is crucial in providing a healthy work environment which includes a dedication to safety.
We offer remote, or flexible working hours ideally suited to family life around school and activities. If you feel you are the right person to take advantage of this exciting opportunity, and you are ready to work together with other members of our superstar finance team then this is the career move for you.
College/University courses considered an asset.
Experience in a technician dispatching environmental considered an asset.
Basic accounting, literacy and typing/data entry assessments will be administered during the interview process.
We are grateful for your interest in CustomAir; however only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. CustomAir is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace.
CustomAir respects the privacy of applicants.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com (or press the button below) to submit your resume in confidence via email.
You may also call 1-604-945-7728
and request an HR Representative.