Join OUR TEAM
Electromechanical Field Service Technician
Electromechanical Field Service Technician needed in Kelowna area
Electromechanical Field Service Technician provides troubleshooting, repair services and scheduled preventive maintenance for pharmacy and supply automation solutions within the Northern/Southern Okanagan and East/West Kootenay areas. Independently performs:
· Hardware repairs with combination of hardware and software solutions.
· Moderate level, onsite troubleshooting, preventive maintenance, and emergency maintenance of electro-mechanical solutions.
· Regular communication with manager level nursing and pharmacy staff.
· Resolves problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of identifiable factors.
· Maintains service quality and customer satisfaction.
To be successful in this role you must have:
· Strong knowledge of systems and equipment troubleshooting and problem resolution.
· Basic computer systems skills: Windows 10, Networking.
· Strong English; verbal and written communication skills.
· Good organization skills.
· Ability to evaluate multiple customer issues, set priorities, and manage processes.
· Ability to read electrical schematics and mechanical drawings.
· Ability to deal effectively with customers.
· Valid driver license with an acceptable driving record, be able to meet company’s insurance coverage requirements.
· Be able to lift 50 lbs. to approximately 5 ft. high
· Be available 24 hours a day, Monday through Friday (Occasional weekend callouts).
· Be able to frequently travel in primary area (North/South Okanagan, East/West Kootenay)
CustomAir values integrity and loyalty, and it shows; Locally owned and operated, with a 30-year stellar community reputation and an entrepreneurial working environment, CustomAir is the sought-after company for the new apprentices and seasoned technicians within the trade. Here is why we have so many apprentices and technicians stay with us:
· Industry competitive wages and flexible working hours allow for a positive work/life balance.
· Bonus plans that only an owner/operator business can offer.
· Fun company-wide events and a positive work environment.
· Company provided professional development opportunities, including on the job training from mentors with longstanding and excellent reputations in the communities we serve.
· CustomAir is quickly growing throughout the province which means opportunities for advancement and relocation.
· An outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off and vacation pay, medical, dental, disability and life insurance, and the best self-directed pension plan in the industry.
· Company provided uniforms, cell phone, company vehicle, fuel card, and a tool allowance.
· CustomAir has multiple large governmental, industrial, and commercial clients that ensure varied and exciting days.
We are grateful for your interest in CustomAir; however only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. CustomAir is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00-$25.00 per hour
Employee assistance program
Extended health care
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
Kelowna, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
CustomAir respects the privacy of applicants.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com (or press the button below) to submit your resume in confidence via email.
You may also call 1-604-945-7728
and request an HR Representative.