Join OUR TEAM
HVAC-R Technicians Needed in Sea to Sky region (Squamish to Pemberton)
We are looking for HVAC Journeymen/Journeywomen for our Sea to Sky region.
If you are an HVACR Journeyman with a valid drivers license and a clean drivers abstract then we want to hear from you!
At CustomAir “The Difference is Service”. We exceed the expectations of our customers at every opportunity, which is why we are the technical leaders in the commercial/industrial HVAC and Refrigeration industry. We take pride in bettering the lives of those we have the privilege to serve, and as a result our Service Technicians are extremely important to our success and growth.
CustomAir values integrity and loyalty, and it shows; Locally owned and operated, with a 30-year stellar community reputation and an entrepreneurial working environment, CustomAir is the sought-after company for the new apprentices and seasoned technicians within the trade. Here is why we have so many apprentices and technicians stay with us:
· Industry competitive wages and flexible working hours allow for a positive work/life balance.
· Bonus plans that only an owner/operator business can offer.
· Fun company-wide events and a positive work environment.
· Company provided professional development opportunities, including on the job training from mentors with longstanding and excellent reputations in the communities we serve.
· CustomAir is quickly growing throughout the province which means opportunities for advancement and relocation.
· An outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off and vacation pay, medical, dental, disability and life insurance, and the best self-directed pension plan in the industry.
· Company provided uniforms, cell phone, company vehicle, fuel card, and a tool allowance.
· CustomAir has multiple large governmental, industrial, and commercial clients that ensure varied and exciting days.
Wage range is a ‘base rate’ to ‘full wage package’ (which includes per hour incremental add-ons of RRSP, tool allowance, A and B gas certificate, OFA, FSR, and vacation pay).
Come have a look for yourself and find out why CustomAir is the best place to work at www.customair.ca
We are grateful for your interest in CustomAir; however only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. CustomAir is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $49.00-$65.00 per hour
CustomAir respects the privacy of applicants.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (or press the button below) to submit your resume in confidence via email.
You may also call 1-604-945-7728
and request an HR Representative.