Join OUR TEAM
Customer Service and Sales Rep
Custom Air is growing and is looking for a new full-time team member to enhance our customer service offering!
We offer flexible working hours ideally suited to family life around school and activities.
We are seeking a self-motivated, positive, enthusiastic individual. The successful candidate for this position will love talking to customers, possess excellent oral and written communication skills, be proficient in Microsoft programs, specifically excel and word, and be a strong team player with close attention to detail.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
· Pricing and communicating with clients on recommendations to solve problems
· Entering new jobs into our file management software
· Maintaining system records
· Assisting the S2S Sales representative with site visits, proposals and quoting
· Maintain/Liaise communications with Sales Team and clients
· Filing and File archiving
We provide training and technical support and are committed to providing the best work experience possible. Understanding the work / life balance is crucial in providing a healthy work environment which includes a dedication to safety. This opportunity could develop into an outside sales position for the right candidate.
Based out of our Whistler division, we have a family first atmosphere and offer RRSP Contributions.